District 5 Report
1.Anadarko – Nothing new to report on
2.Altus – Three grievances have been filed, due to promotional testing
3.Chickasha – Pending arbitration on two discipline issues due to members not attending training on their days off, put on hold for now depending on if we can get a settlement done during negotiations. Negotiations on going, City has made substantial monetary offers however those are offset by substantial increases to health insurance cost to our members.
4. Duncan – Contract ratified, small monetary gains and members vacation leave will be increased by one shift and a few other small gains.
5. Fredrick – Negotiations on going, members will receive incentive for EMR and EMT training
6.Lawton – Grievance granted by City Manager on promotion, Chief was not going to promote to fill a vacant position.
- Mustang – Currently in negotiations
- Newcastle – Nothing new to report
- Tuttle – Nothing new to report
Crossover work in other district: One arbitration hearing set for October 5th, working on setting dates for three others.