District 5 Report
1. Anadarko- Appear to have a tentative agreement on their CBA. Three year deal with a total of 6% across the board increase. Also incentive pay for paramedics will be increased from $1.10/hr to $2.00/hr. Also language contained within the CBA pertaining to light duty will be removed. A personal appearance policy was agreed upon with regards to tattoos.
2. Altus- Nothing New
3. Chickasha- Settled a grievance over an issue with a members prescriptions not being covered by insurance.
4. Duncan- Pulled a list of arbitrators for grievance dealing with a member being denied a vacation day. Will start negotiations soon, Margaret Love has been hired by the City to handle negotiations.
5. Lawton- Had a member demoted for allegations the member admitted to, no grievance will be filed. Also the local was presented an award at the IAFF FIREPAC reception at the IAFF convention in San Diego.
6. Newcastle- Currently in negotiations, nothing new to report
7. Mustang- Nothing New
8. Frederick- Nothing New
Crossover work in other Districts and/or other PFFO business: