PFFO District 3
July/August 2017 Report
1. Bartlesville – Negotiations are ongoing. Will meet soon with Robert Newbrough to discuss his findings in the audit he performed. Awaiting response from the City regarding a request for payroll information on all City employees.
2. Bristow – Currently in negotiations with the major issue being that the Local has proposed to change from a 28 day pay period regarding overtime to a 14 day pay period. Margaret Love is representing the City in negotiations. Haven’t met since last report but will be negotiating soon.
3. Collinsville – Met with the local to discuss grievance issues regarding the City’s change of health and dental benefits. Have potential resolution on one ongoing grievance, waiting on response from the City Attorney. Contract negotiations are almost settled.
4. Pryor – Contract has been ratified. City put all employees on notice for city wide layoffs. Letter requesting to bargain over layoffs has been submitted, waiting on City’s response.
5. Skiatook – Received wage survey results from the IAFF.
6. Tonkawa – Negotiated with the City. Local is requesting a wage increase or to be allowed to pursue PFFO health insurance due to a 17% increase in City provided insurance. Waiting on response from the City Council.
7. Vinita – Negotiations are almost finalized.
All other Locals either have nothing new to report or were unable to be contacted.